This is the Page 4 of our collection of weakness quotes. If you have come this far, I am sure you liked our collection of inspirational quotes. Thank you for that.
1) It is better to be a coward for a minute than dead for the rest of your life.
2) What is bad? All that proceeds from weakness.
3) The greatest weakness of all is the great fear of appearing weak.
~Jacques Bénigne Bossuet
4) You can’t let praise or criticism get to you. It’s a weakness to get caught up in either one.
~ John Wooden
5) People who have no weaknesses are terrible; there is no way of taking advantage of them.
6) There’s a basic human weakness inherent in all people which tempts them to want what they can’t have and not want what is readily available to them..
~ M. Kathleen Casey
7) The greatest weakness of most humans is their hesitancy to tell others how much they love them while they’re alive..
8 ) The weaker you are the louder you bark.
~ Masashi Kishimoto
9) Satirize wickedness if you must but pity weakness.
~ L.M. Montgomery
10) You cannot run away from weakness; you must some time fight it out or perish; and if that be so, why not now, and where you stand?
~Robert Louis Stevenson
11) The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral; returning violence with violence only multiplies voilence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars..
~Martin Luther King,
12) Faint heart never won fair lady.
~Miguel de Cervantes
13) The strong live and the weak die. There is some bloodshed, and out of it emerges a much leaner industry, which tends to survive.
14) One of the weaknesses of our age is our apparent inability to distinguish our needs from our greeds..
15) Lord, may the pain be ours, And the weakness that it brings, But at least give us the strength, Of not showing it to anyone!
~ Fernando Pessoa
16) People with weaknesses get killed by the people who lack them. Notice I’m not dead.
~ Sherrilyn Kenyon
17) The willingness to change one’s mind in the light of new evidence is a sign of rationality not weakness.
~ Stuart Sutherland
18 ) History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
~Dwight David Eisenhower
19) As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness.
~Henry David Thoreau
20) You cannot run away from weakness; you must some time fight it out or perish; and if that be so, why not now, and where you stand?
~Robert Louis Stevenson
Thank you for visiting Glowingembers.org