This is the page 3 of our collection of Weakness Quotes and Sayings, and we hope that you are liking it so far!
1) So let us begin anew remembering on both sides that civility is not a sign of weakness, and sincerity is always subject to proof.
~John F Kennedy
2) We were weak. And the weak are being beaten.
3) Compassion is not weakness, and concern for the unfortunate is not socialism.
~Hubert H. Humphrey
4) Man’s biological weakness is the condition of human culture.
5) The strength of women is the pretense of weakness, and the weakness of men is the pretense of strength.
6) One weakness is enough, and love is the deadliest..
~ Bertolt Brecht
7) Suspicion is the courageous side of weakness.
8) Weak souls always set to work at the wrong time.
~Cardinal De Rets
9) A coward gets scared and quits. A hero gets scared, but still goes on.
10) Credulity is the man’s weakness, but the child’s strength.
11) Human love is often but the encounter of two weaknesses.
12) Only silence is great; all else is weakness..
~ Alfred Victor Vigny
13) He who establishes his argument by noise and command shows that his reason is weak.
14) Great occasions do not make heroes or cowards; they simply unveil them to the eyes of men. Silently and perceptibly, as we wake or sleep, we grow strong or weak; and last some crisis shows what we have become.
~ Brooke Foss Westcott
15) The weakness of public opinion is that so many people express it only privately.