This is the Page 2 of our collection of Inspirational Weakness Quotes.
1) In poverty and other misfortunes of life, true friends are a sure refuge. The young they keep out of mischief; to the old they are a comfort and aid in their weakness, and those in the prime of life they incite to noble deeds..
2) We are not weak if we make a proper use of those means which the God of Nature has placed in our power.. the battle, sir, is not to the strong alone it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave..
~ Patrick Henry
3) Having recovered from an inexplicable moment of weakness Claire was on the defensive, ready to bite. I had the impression that she was now looking for a chance to demonstrate her strength, or her hard heartedness.
~ Jean De Berg
4) Only strength can cooperate. Weakness can only beg
5) But borrowing strength builds weakness.
~ Stephen R. Covey
6) To know what is right and not do it is the worst cowardice.
7) But the weakness comes from these Westernised co opted Muslim leaders who just want to look good in the eyes of the West and Western media.
~Abu Bakar Bashir
8) Rudeness is the weak man’s imitation of strength.
9) As states subsist in part by keeping their weaknesses from being known, so is it the quiet of families to have their chancery and their parliament within doors, and to compose and determine all emergent differences there..
10) Covetousness like jealousy, when it has taken root, never leaves a person, but with their life. Cowardice is the dread of what will happen.
11) The human experience of weakness is God’s blueprint for calling attention to the supremacy of his Son. When miserably failing people continue to belong to, believe in, and worship Jesus, God is happy.
~ Michael Spencer
12) We always weaken whatever we exaggerate.
~Jean Francois de la Harpe
13) Don’t mistake niceness for weakness.
14) There is a level of cowardice lower than that of the conformist: the fashionable non conformist.
~ Ayn Rand
15) Failure to accord credit to anyone for what he may have done is a great weakness in any man.
~William Howard Taft