Here is our collection of Weakness Quotes and sayings. This is Page 1.
1) The weakest among us has a gift, however seemingly trivial, which is peculiar to him, and which worthily used, will be a gift to his race forever
2) Remember, what may appear to be the source of one’s strength can often also be the source of one’s weakness.
~Chin Ning Chu
3) Ambition, old as mankind, the immemorial weakness of the strong.
~Vita Sackville West
4) You cannot run away from weakness; you must some time fight it out or perish; and if that be so, why not now, and where you stand?
~Robert Louis Stevenson
5) A coward is much more exposed to quarrels than a man of spirit.
~ Thomas Jefferson
6) It is weakness rather than wickedness which renders men unfit to be trusted with unlimited power.
7) If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that’s another weakness.
~ Jack Handy
8) It is by its promise of a sense of power that evil often attracts the weak.
9) It is the coward who fawns upon those above him. It is the coward who is insolent whenever he dares be so.
10) The man who strikes first admits that his ideas have given out..
11) They said love made you strong, but in Louise’s opinion it made you weak. It corkscrewed into your heart and you couldn’t get it out again, not without ripping your heart to pieces.
~ Kate Atkinson
12) Our strength grows out of our weaknesses
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
13) We must have a weak spot or two in our character before we can love it much.
~Oliver Wendell Holmes
14) A sneer is the weapon of the weak.
~ James Russell Lowell
15) The weakest and most timorous are the most revengeful and implacable.
16) Power corrupts the few, while weakness corrupts the many.
17) None but a coward dares to boast that he has never known fear.
~ Marshal Ferdinand Foch
18) Wickedness is weakness.
19) All cruelty springs from weakness.
~Lucius Annaeus Seneca
20) That deed which in our guilt we today call weakness, will appear tomorrow as an essential link in the complete chain of Man.